The author designed and assembled a 3D printer in the T-FLEX CAD 16 Student Edition.
When designing, the following tasks were set:
- working field not less than 200x250x190 mm;
- a significant increase in the rigidity of supporting structures;
- maximum use of existing components (shafts and linear bearings, motors, electronics, extruder, heated table (for the first time));
- the printer must have a cover for printing with ABS plastic;
- it should be possible to switch to a three-color mixing extruder;
- the possibility of replacing the printing body with a PP laser, spindle, etc.