T-FLEX Gears is a new fully integrated add-on application for T-FLEX CAD that provides a wide range of tools for design, analysis and calculation of gears: from construction of two-dimensional schemes to the placement of 3D models of gears, creation of gearing or mechanisms based on multiple gearings, associatively linked 3D model and drawing, visual geometric analysis and geometric analysis according to the selected standard.
The application is distinguished by its maximum focus on simplifying the work of an engineer, "does not ask unnecessary questions", but offers possible options for solving the problem according to the specified parameters. It is possible to design a transmission and check its operability, based on the minimum input data, in no more than 5 minutes. For example, it is enough to indicate only the position of the drive and output shafts, as well as the required gear ratio.
A gearing model or drawing is created using a set of commands fully integrated into T-FLEX CAD both in terms of interface solutions and design functionality.
- Creating a 3D model of gear, gearing or mechanism based on multiple gearings.
- Creating a 2D model of gearing.
- Associatively linked 3D model and drawing.
- Visual geometric analysis and geometric analysis according to the selected standard (ISO, DIN, GOST).
- Visual strength analysis and strength analysis according to the selected standard (ISO, DIN, GOST).
- Calculation of the service life according to the selected standard (ISO, DIN, GOST).
- Calculation of tolerance and calculation by middle of tolerance limits (ISO, DIN, GOST).
- Ability to select the accuracy quality and calculation of tolerances.
- Parameterization supported.
- High precision 3D geometry.
- Creation of 3D models in accordance with all requirements of critical assemblies.
- Free choice of standards at any design stage (ISO, DIN, GOST).
- Alternative calculation based on non-standard theory.
- Two scenarios for the creation of gearings and mechanisms: from the "required parameters of the mechanism" and from the "specified parameters of the gears".
- Maximum usability - the application offers all possible options according to the specified parameters of the mechanism.
Types of gears, gearings and mechanisms available in T-FLEX Gears:
- Cylindrical (spur, helical, double helical);
- Bevel (straight, helical, spiral, zerol);
- Single row planetary gear;
- Gear train